Itinerary at Glance:-
Kashi is city of Lord Shiva and city of knowledge. The main places of attractions are Kashi Vishweshwara, Anapurna Devi, Vishalakshi Temple, Sankat Mochan, Durga Kund and Manas Temple. Also, Visit Sarnath as this is the place where lord Buddha had preached to his first five disciples.
Day 01: Varanasi / Kashi
On arrival pickup from airport or railway station and transfer to hotel.Later visit to Vishwanath temple, Annapurna devi, Vishalakshi devi, Sankat mochan, Durga Kund, manas temple and Birla temple – BHU. In evening see world famous ganga arti. Overnight in Varanasi.
Day 02: Varanasi- Sarnath- Varanasi
Early morning visit Ganges river for sunrise boat trip(Options) to view Sunrise & see people performing different Hindu religious work which is part of life cycle of human being. After breakfast visit Sarnath, Sarnath is the place where Lord Buddha had preached his sermon/dharma to his first five disciples after attaining enlightenment. In Sarnath visit Dhamek Stupa – most visited and known as most important Buddhist shrine in the world. Later also visit museum, Thai temple, Main temple. Evening on leisure. Overnight in Varanasi.
Day 03: Varanasi Tour Ends
After breakfast transfer to Kashi / Varanasi Airport or railway station. tour ends with life time memory
2star Hotel Type :-Pratap Palace or SIMILAR :- Rs 5500 per person
3star Hotel Type :- Ganges Grand or Similar :- Rs 6999 per person
4star Hotel Type :- Hotel Grapevine or Similar :- Rs 9799 per person
5star Hotel Type :- Hotel Ramada or Similar :- Rs 13499 per person
Above rates valid from Till 31st March 2018
Note :-We also provide separately transportation & hotels in Varanasi.
Also Check for other Tours for Varanasi – Triveni – Gaya – Ayodhya – Chitrakoot – Nemisharanya.
- Accommodation On double sharing in above mentioned hotel.
- 2N stay at Varanasi.
- Meal Plan Will Be On Cpai (Room with Breakfast).
- All transfer in Pvt DZIRE/INDIGO.
- All sightseeingAs Per The Itinerary
- Airport Pick -up & Drop
- All Parkings,Toll, Inter State Taxes
- Driver Allowance
- All Hotel Taxes
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary
- 5% GST
- All Adventure Activities Charges
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports,Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned