Kerala 6 Nights 7 Days
Single : INR 13,500
Double : INR 16,500
Extra Person : INR 9500 GST
Child : INR 7500 GST (8-12 yrs)
Kindly Note : Minimum 6 Person require to avail this cost
Day 1: Cochin Arrival – Sightseeing (40kms-1hrs)Welcome to Gods Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Cochin Airport Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi.. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street, and Mattancherry PalaceDutch Palace. Overnight stay at the HotelResort. (Note :- Dutch Palace Jewish Synagogue closed on Friday Saturday)
Day 2: Cochin Arrival – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of Cheeyappara Valara and later Reach check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the HotelResort.
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing with Top Station.Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Later proceed to Top Station, located around 32 km away from Munnar Town, is the highest point (1700m) in Munnar, on the Munnar-Kodaikkanal road. The place falls on the Kerala-Tamil Nadu border. Here you can enjoy the panoramic view of Western Ghats and the valley of Theni district of Tamil Nadu. Overnight stay at the HotelResort.
Day 4: Munnar – Thekkady (140km-4hrs)After breakfast proceed to Thekkady Periyar, a highly picturesque place ideal for unwinding. Upon arrival you will be taken to Resort. In the evening simmer down and gets refreshed enjoying a boat safari in the scenic Periyar Lake, occasionally winning the glance of some rare varieties of birds and animals at Periyar National Park. Return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey (180km-5hrs)Wake up to the lap of nature. Take a relaxed breakfast. Then proceed to Alleppey. Alleppey in the last decade has grown from a little known backwater village to a world renowned tourist destination. The serene atmosphere will sooth your souls and refreshes your mind and body. Evening Visit Alleppey Beach and Free at leisure on the Beach. Overnight stay in the HotelResort.
Day 6: Alleppey – Kovalam (180kms-5hrs)After breakfast check out from Alleppey and Proceed to Resort Hotel in Kovalam- the internationally renowned beach destination. By noon check in at the resort. Spend the rest of the day at this palm fringed beach. A massive rocky promontory on the beach makes its waters absolutely safe for swimming and water sports. Overnight at the ResortHotel.
Day 7: Kovalam – Trivandrum Departure (40km-1hrs)After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station with ever lasting memories of a holiday you will never forgets.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
• Well appointed above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin/Triple sharing basis.
• Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast at the hotel or meals as per plan.
• A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any Airfare / Train fare.
• Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary will be charged for additional use.
• Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
• Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
• The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with the booking only after we receive confirmation your end.
• Vehicle service is provided from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm, Additional usage would be charged extra to be paid to the driver directly.
• A/c in the vehicle would not function on hilly terrains.
• A/c rooms are not provided at Munnar, Thekkady, Ooty, Kodaikanal, Wayanad and Coorg unless specified by us.
• In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
• Check-in at the Hotel/Resort is 12.00 noon
• Check-out time at the Hotel/Resort is 09.00 am.
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in most hotels are on Aâ€™La Carte/fixed menu, Buffet would be subject to availability.
• In case of Aâ€™La Carte, meal credit would be extended to the guest.
• No refund for any un utilised services.
• Booking confirmation is subject to availability.
• The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.